At Belardi Wong, we work with everyone from well-known established brands to online retailers to smaller emerging brands looking for high growth. Because of this, we are always tapped into what’s up and coming in terms of trends and best practices. Belardi Wong’s Managing Partner, Polly Wong, shares top trends to be on the lookout for this year.
Top 8 Marketing Trends of 2019
- More digitally native retailers to open stores
- Increased focus on sustainability
- Continued growth in consumer services
- Wholesale brands shift to DTC
- Private label becomes more important to compete
- Increased CRM/loyalty marketing focus to offset investments in Acquisition
- Mobile everything – shopping, service, entertainment
- Increased investment in content to support marketing
Interested in hearing more? Get in touch with Polly here.